Are you passionate about Embedded Software and Hardware Development?
Do you want to develop products that improve health practice globally and upstream space opportunities?
HERADO is the unique hardware up streaming Greek company with deep knowledge about space technologies. Is the unique Greek company with contract by and many space missions to ISS, balloons, rockets, etc.
Also, we are the unique European company to participate to NASA space mission to the moon.
You will have the opportunity to participate to the development of state-of-the-art delivery devices, in areas including:
- Embedded Software Development in C
- Desktop tools development in C++
- code documentation and reviews
- unit and integration testing
- experience in C & C++ programming languages.
- interest in firmware development for microcontrollers,
- development using Qt framework (C++)
- Create hardware design solutions such as digital circuit design, microprocessor-based board level design, printed circuit board layout, digital signal processing, and/or real-time embedded multiprocessor design.
- Responsible for printed circuit board designs.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Provide the clear documents and strong technical supports to the contract manufacturers and production department during the product sample and production stages.
- Demonstrate and disseminate project results.
- Extensive experience in circuit design, PCB design, calculations, simulations, work planning, DFMEA (Design Failure and Effects Analysis), and risk management.
- Experience from the lab, measuring / evaluating / debugging HW / PCB designs
- Familiar with PCB tools including schematic, layout and component data management.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Highly competitive salary
- Friendly environment.
- Rapid personal & professional development.
- Access to innovative technologies and new materials.
- Continuing education in global organizations
- Personal and family insurance.
Candidates must have a Bachelor or Master/PhD degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
We will consider candidates with different level of experience
Candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com, using the subject: (HR-EmbHASW)
Για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση στείλτε email στο firstname.lastname@example.org
Σχετικά με την επιχείρηση HERADO
The aim of the HERADO group company is to transforming the way that the facilities manage the radiation monitoring programs.
HERADO company provide complete radiation dosimetry services, including the research, development, distribution and collection of various types of radiation detection monitors and the analysis and reporting of exposure findings.
With our dosimeters in your faculty you can increase dosimetry compliance with very low dose limits, small size and weight and long battery life time
This technology could become a novel part of radiation protection strategy for astronauts, broadening the spectrum and depth of current radiation exposure assessment and improving risk assessment. This could lead to improved/tailored radiation protection for individual astronauts or as a collective. More importantly it provides the means to make (quasi-) instant decisions based on the radiation environment at any moment in time. Furthermore, looking ahead to future exploration missions outside of low Earth orbit, this type of technology provides an accurately monitor astronaut exposure during a mission and possibly make adaptations to protocols for radiation protection.
This type of technology has application on Earth in the monitoring of personnel involved in areas where radiation can be a significant factor, such as medical, military, in the nuclear power industry, or in high altitude professions. This technology could also find application for monitoring in areas on Earth with naturally high levels of background radiation (e.g mines).